Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Onslow House



Before I was born my dad's mum was managing a Boarding House for Railway workers in Dunedin, NZ. One of her boarders was my mum's dad... you can join the dots as to how my parents met. :-) That place was Onslow House, built in 1878 and demolished in 1981. 

I've used October Afternoon's lovely Farmhouse range for most of this LO- while it can be used for a bunch of different themes I think it works really well with black and white photos and heritage themed layouts.

 Supplies used: October Afternoon Farmhouse: Papers: Porch Swing, Attic Trunk, Church Social, Gravel Road. Journal cards, Cardstock Stickers, and Mini Market Alphas.


Mystical Scrapbooks is an online scrapbook store based in Forrestfield, Perth, WA.
They have a great community and monthly challenges you can join in on and win prizes.
Come and join in the fun!
Check out the Mystical Store.
Blog 

http://www.mysticalscrapbooks.com.au/

  ♥

No comments: