Wednesday, October 1, 2008

300 and Eight things: Surprises


I missed my 100th post and I missed my 200th post but this is a great day for the 300th!

This is the first of a set of 8... I was going offer explanations for the photos and why I'm feeling the stuff that I am but;

  • it all seemed a bit poxy
  • it's the school holidays so I'm busy
  • I really wanna go scrap
  • the kids want the computer
  • the baby needs me
  • I'm hungry
  • etc
So here's the thing I've been wandering around the yard lately and taking a whole bunch of photos whilst also thinking about stuff that makes me happy, like....













Note I like small surprises... like unexpected flowers in my garden, early flowering wisteria, beauty where you don't expect it, and airplanes you don't notice till you look at the photos. Surprises that just happen and aren't for me as such. I'm not big on surprises for me. I don't like direct spoiling where I am face to face with the person or persons giving the surprise... quite simply because I don't feel good enough to deserve it... but then I think a lot of people feel self-conscious like that.

No comments: