Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Many Post Monday gone awry


The kids are back, school is back and work is back by all accounts the rest of this week should be 'normal' in the Stockley house. The past two weeks have been anything but.... and to be honest sitting here I don't even know where to start.

Last Sunday (the 5th) after spending the better part of the day before and the morning of cleaning up Kieran's room we picked up Sylvia from camp and then we all trooped out to the airport arriving far too early... as Les' Mum says "You never know when you'll get a blow out!" We took the kids to McD's for dinner and tried the new raspberry and apple pies... ummm YUM!!!

Farewells were made and we jumped back in the car a family of three... it's not nice to say this when the kids may be reading BUT, YIPEEE!



Monday was spent at home talking about stuff and doing the odd bit of stuff.

And Tuesday....

....will have to come later... I actually started writing this post on Tuesday so it was never going to be a "Many Post Monday" no matter what my intentions may have been! I have a lot to share, show and say some seriously awesome stuff and some big stuff too. But I have a bunch of stuff to do and lots of thoughts running and hiding in my head... hopefully I'll post again later... much later. When the house is in peace and I don't feel the need to be doing stuff.


No comments: