Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A Diagnosis

+++++++++

Last night Les said something that reminded me of something I wanted to tell.

Last term at Penguins (St Johns Cadets) the topic of study was emergency first aid. This has lead to an 'expert' in our midst. I have even had to instruct the expert in no uncertain terms that should she find an associate needing first aid at her place of 'work' that she was not authorised to use her own first aid kit nor administer first aid and that she should find a 'supervisor'.

Despite the lack of patients to treat she has been keeping up her skills though as she was seen practicing CPR on a doll recently and she will oft give a diagnosis whilst watching the News and other television, for example;

"Oh I think she will have severe bleeding"

In case you though you might like to avail yourself of her services I can tell you I was reliably informed that they only killed three people during their training. (That's the whole group not just Merenia).

+++++++++

No comments: