Monday, September 1, 2008

25+5S+2T+3 Pea's+ a freshly made bed= happy me

Yeah, it was a good weekend... 21 pages of the client album on Saturday (that's what good prep does for you) and another 4 on Sunday morning. (Photos to come when I transfer them to their permanent home when it turns up- come on postie!!!) I now have one page to go for which I am waiting on photo's. Sweet!

On top of that I did something that will pay huge dividends for my quality of life come summer... I planted my seeds ON TIME. So now my one tiny piece of workable earth has 5 s's, 1 T incuding 3 peas; sweet, sugar and snow, SUNFLOWERS, Swan plants, 2 Tomatoes; Big Beef and little Cherry's!!! And a sprinkling of (ex Christchurch) Columbine (aka Granny's Bonnets) SWEET!!!! So many times I don't get them in on time and I end up with spindly stunted plants or just no plants at all. So I am stoked and determined; I will be picking up some fertiliser and some Slug Slam this week and I am going to tend that little garden bed into fruitful productivity. Come summer I'm going to be dwarfed by the sunflowers (not hard I know) as I stand there smelling the heady sweetpea goodness plucking snow peas and cheery tom's to eat straight off the vine... whist counting baby caterpillars with my baby boy.... glorious goodness gardened by Gypsy!

No comments: