Saturday, September 20, 2008

Remember when?




Remember when I changed around our whole spareroom and moved every single piece of furniture so we could fit my bedside cabinet and chest of drawers in there and Will's cot in our room. Well I never did get it finished but here's how it ended up.....




Well, honestly, it sucked and on the weekend we changed it all back.


I can't tell you how good it feels now.

We have a new plan and these aren't the final resting places of these things but Will is going to stay on in our room till around Christmas and then we're gonna do a few more changes that will be semi permanent. I can't say I'm looking forward to it but it does solve a problem or two. We had serious issues deciding what to do; we have 2 big kids of the opposite sex who have too much stuff so we don't think they should or could share a room. And we have one very loud and wakefull small person who no one should have to share a room with and then we also have two rather space consuming hobbies which we need to retain for our sanity. We are "LUCKY" to have a four bedroom house but space is at a serious premium, obviously whom ever designed these houses didn't see any need for people to have SPACE for a LIFE which they could ENJOY.

So come Christmas I will be scrapbooking on the dining table and will have to pack away after every session... blahhhhhhh.... but it's better than nothing, and the trade off for this situation is Will who I wouldn't change for the world!

Come on over Kieley there's a wide as chair perfectly placed and waiting just for you...

No comments: