Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Round-Up ~ August

I decided to do something a little different this month... and doing it today I realise how much more I am losing than sleep...MEMORY... so I may have to do it a little differently next month. The questions come from Katie The Scrapbook Lady

What books and/or magazines did I read this month?

Baby Love by Making Memories, Creating Keepsakes, Healthy Food Guide, and a little of Next and Little Teasures.

What movies and/or tv shows did I watch this month?

All Saints (during the day) my favourite programme in Australia really excited to be watching it again.

What special days did I celebrate?

Merenia's Birthday.

What gifts did I give and/or receive?

Merenia got a bike and a bunch of books.

What illnesses or health concerns did I have?

My hands have been a bit achy again I keep saying that I need to get my splint out again but never get around to it.

What fun things did I do with my friends and/or family?

Waiwera Hot pools baby!!!

What new foods, recipes or restaurants did I try this month?

Kieley's Meatball recipe... it's not actually Kieley's it was online somewhere and we modified it to suit us. If I find it I'll post it because it's SOOOO yum!

What special or unusual purchases did I make?

Craft Robo- Very excited about this one it is a computer powered cutter... a lot of scrapbookers have die-cut machines but then you have buy dies for it and are limited to one size and only the fonts that the dies come in...So I have been holding out till I could afford a Craftrobo... this baby cuts any size you want and any true type font on your computer and you can make your own shapes and graphics to cut as well. (I have more than 1000 fonts). This one is second hand so was cheaper (yay) I haven't got it yet as it's coming from Australia but I can't wait!!!!

What were this month's disappointments?

Not getting as much done as I would have liked. The ongoing and building frustration of not being able to get the house to what I call 'maintainence point' and then have a balance of cleaning, scrapping, playing and relaxing literally has me in tears some days and is slowly driving me nuts!

What were my accomplishments this month?

Getting Will off Losec, planting the sunflower and sweetpea seeds and completing the client album.

Anything else noteworthy to record?

We got Air Con put in and there's probably other stuff but my brain is too addled to remember it... hopefully the accomplishment for September will be sorting out sleep... Will's and mine!

No comments: