Sunday, March 2, 2008

Blogging Sunday aka Link-o-rama

Sunday morning I spend reading blog's and checking out other stuff on the Net. I have to do this to fill the void... because my favourite blogger, Kal, doesn't generally blog on the weekends.

So today's highlights...

Alicia's photography tutorial I may have to try this today with my bunnies...



This post from Emily especially the last line. :-)

Thanks to Ali for leading me to this post by Rebecca Sower. I am soooo into that idea, it goes with everything that I am trying to do this year in terms of enjoying every waking moment with Will, stepping up my parenting of those other two big lugs (discussing Rugby with each other as I type), and maximising my scrapping time and effort all whilst being Super Wife and domestic goddess. And of course it would help me FOCUS.

Final highlight for the day This post by the Soulepapa who was filling in for the Soulemama on her blog this week. Soulemama is like thick chunky vegetable soup the type I make with bacon hocks in the winter- down to earth parenting goodness- the stuff your Mum did with you when when you were a kid...rather than running to cubs, or netball, or Penguins, or hockey or letting you play on the computer or watch a video. In my case it was making yoghurt (without the Esiyo), making wax candles in with crayons and a bunch of other arty stuff, encouraging a passion for wild things- flowers and animals and much other stuff. Soulemama reminds me of what I need to be doing and a little of that is starting to happen but we need more.

Each Sunday morning I also stop by Post secret, Tim Holtz, Print & Pattern serious eye candy, All sorts, Spraguelab to check out Photoshop Friday, Multiphoto Scrapbook layouts, Zen habits where I don't read all the articles just the ones that take my fancy, like this one which I am going to leave for another day because I have a limited computer attention span.

Today I am hoping to use this from here to inspire me to get 1 of the last 5 of Caits pages done and ready to send down to her. I have one on the table ready to finish (sewing machine here I come) and a bunch of photos matched with bazzill waiting for me to come a calling. Here's what I did last week and yesterday.









Enjoy your Sunday, and apologies for any computer time wasting that I enabled!

No comments: