Wednesday, March 26, 2008

There's some truth in this...


Although it's actually more like this...



This morning has gone to pieces already. After a near miss with a little wee. It started with a complete new nappy failure approximately two steps away from the change table resulting in an almost complete change of clothes. We went into school so Will fell asleep in my arms and stayed asleep in his carseat when we got home. UNTIL approximately 2 spoonfuls after I sat down with my honey puffs. You should of seen us I was carefully trying to eat my honey puffs over Will- skillfully managing to avoid getting any milk on him. He meanwhile had taken a break from snacking to see what I was doing leaving my left breast to effortlessly accomplish what I was trying to avoid... milk all over the baby. Now he's on me trying to go back to sleep which is typical as we have a Dr's appointment in 15 minutes.

Now to the cool stuff the designs on the corner of my photos are made with something called 'brushes'. You use them in Adobe Photoshop and if you go hunting you can find lots of them for free for personal use on the www. Essentially they work a lot like a stamp. With the big exception being you can resize them any size you want. I have also added a drop shadow and beveling to all but the top purple one... and I have just messed around really quickly. But my whole point is that these designs in particular are also produced by Fontwerks as stamp sets here and here. They are my favourite stamps of all time and so I was stoked to find the designer's website with the brushes and some other awesome brushes as well so... big plug for Jason Gaylor from Designfruit. Super cool!

We are back from the Dr now with another prescription (boo and hopefully Yay). Will is having a super sleepy day... if only he would do this in his bed not on my chest!

I made something cool last night with power tools hopefully I'll get it finished later (I'm inspired to use those stamps on it now) and then I may just try and post again.

No comments: