Sunday, March 16, 2008

More Progress

I completed the digital part of the V8 album about 2 minutes ago. The plan now is to get it printed on paper and then I'm going to make a plain card album to mount the pictures in. And then I have an old metal movie film canister which is going to get all 'Holdened' up to store the album in... yippeee. I'm making the album for my sister-in-law Mary to give to her son Logan. Logan was given the V8 Experience for Christmas (I think by Trudy). And they just got engaged last weekend... which is very cool!
Pretty much spent every spare moment of this weekend working on the album... so not too much else to tell.
Tomorrow we am off to meet Miss Lily (Will's other girlfriend) so expect some cute babe pictures for sure. And then I need to start an altogether different digital album.















No comments: