Friday, March 21, 2008

Happy + Easter


We're just hanging out this Easter doing nothing much at all... although hopefully I will manage more scrapbooking than just getting the V8 Album put together.

Today we just have the 2 children as Kieran has headed off for a sleepover at a friends place.


One thing I will be doing is stopping by the supermarket to get a whole bunch of these...


Before they are gone for another 10 months. Hot uncrossed buns have been a staple part of my diet for the past couple of months. I have to have Quality Bakers nothing else will do and I always pick the crosses off, Yuk!

Wednesday was cool The mother Rae bunny delivered treats for the kids and Merenia came home with cool treats for me from the very thoughtful Shannon- Thanks!!!!

Not drinking milk doesn't seem to be helping in fact I think Will is getting worse again and I have run out of Marmalade... so I booked an appointment for W with Dr Farmer and had myself a big old cold Milo!

Look out for online video of the boy sometime soon... Will's going to go You Tube for full effect!

Inspired by Kal we did a photo shoot for Easter....

Have a good one!!

No comments: