Wednesday, March 23, 2011

February DT: Old Friends

This very simple double page layout came together pretty quickly except for one problem. I had some Doodlebug alphabet stickers that were perfect in colour and style but no letter s left in my stash. Easy solution- I cut out the waste area around where an s had been and placed it on my layout.


Selected a pen in the closest colour I had and coloured it in.

 

Removed the waste and voilĂ  you can't hardly tell!




I also created a ribbon mat using two long and a bunch of smaller strips of ribbon which I attached to the back of my photo with glue dots. (I could have just used 7 long strips but I like to be a fairly thrifty scrapper.)


With the addition of some rhinestones, rub-ons, more ribbons and a brad it was all done!


Caz Dezign Supply List;
Other Supplies: Letter Stickers Doodlebug Simply Sweet (Various Colours), Smiggle Micro Liner Blue 0.5.

No comments: