Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Black, White and Read


I'm very excited because I got to order Will some new books. I am a self-confessed Book-aholic and so new books always make me excited but these ones more so... for one I have wanted them for 10+ years (even though I didn't know till now that one of them even existed). When K and M were babies the first books they were read were 'Black on White' and 'Who are They?' By Tana Hoban. I always wanted the others in the series and now we are getting them!...





The truly groovy thing is we got them from here; https://www.goodbooksnz.co.nz/ This means we didn't have to pay postage yay! And all the profits from our purchase go to Oxfam, super yay!. To be honest I wasn't expecting to find the books on this site and if I did I thought they would be more expensive but they weren't at all- so I am well happy!!

No comments: