Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Caity J

I have lots of interesting stuff to tell... but nothing is more important than the following announcement today. This is the bigger of my two little sisters...


We don't live close by anymore so I miss her heaps. We used to spend every Friday together. We'd go swimming and then hit a cafe in town for hot chocolates with lots of marshmallows and act like grown-up ladies. She's really growing up now and has managed to make a few of those really good teenage mistakes that you make when you are a teenager.... so I worry about her. But she's amazing so I'm sure she'll make it out the other side. And then we'll both be grown-up ladies and we can get together and act like little kids. Despite the age difference....



She has a few years to go yet... but we're down one more today.....



Isn't she a hottie??!! We're not actually blood relatives... that's why I don't have any contributions from that gene pool. :-(

No comments: