Thursday, January 24, 2008

Dickey Ticker or Tickety Boo?



So Tuesday was actually a fabulicious day. Kieley took the kids out to Kelly Tarltons. We have seasons passes and so the kids have been there quite a lot generally they race through in an hour so I figured between that and a trip to the park at Mission Bay etc they'd be back by around 1pm. Will had a good day and I did very little, which makes it a nice day in my books. Les got home first around 4:45 and Kieley and the kids weren't far behind. Yay for the kind of friends who'll take you're kids away for the entire day and let you just rest up an relax with your little babe.

Tuesday evening was another story, all day I had kept having flashes of pressure in the very middle of my chest. I wasn't really too worried because I feel so very healthy and happy at the moment. I had them on Monday as well but only a few. Tuesday I has a heap more... it's hard to describe but it was like a electric shock, or my heart skipping a beat or speeding up just for a second. Because I had had surgery 5 weeks ago and because it happened more often when I was feeding Will (I was thinking of the poor lady who died down south while breastfeeding and then collapsed forward onto the baby smothering him- so sad!!) ... anyway because of all that I rang the midwives and they said go to A & E. Kieley stayed on with the kids while Les, Will and I headed for Waitakere Hospital just after 5pm. To cut a long story short they don't know what it is, but they know what it isn't so they aren't worried and we got home around 10pm. I'm not terribly worried either but it is kind of annoying.

No comments: