Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Visual Stimulation


It seems we all like to develop our vision around here; Kieran and Merenia can often be found hanging around the mat when Will is on it. Ruby prefers to lie on it when Will is not on it... she left a few seconds after I snapped this picture. (We wouldn't really leave them on there together anyway.) It's interesting to note that Ruby is slowly changing into her former relaxed self with Jasper gone and is seen around the house much more including daytime sleeps inside- previously unknown. I also think she rather likes the new Ginger intruder- though I am sure she would not admit to it. She was certainly rather concerned about his distress calls early on. Will hates having his nappy changed- screams the house down, Ruby was up on the side of the change table at one of these sessions- acting like a mother cat whose kitten has been removed and is now mewing in the hands of some random human. Very sweet- Ruby cat the mother protector.


I include this picture simply because it's a nice place to record that when he's all wrapped up like this I call him my roly-poly-baby-pudding. Unusually in this picture he is yet to get his left arm out... something that usually happens so fast I took almost 4 weeks to get a pudding picture.

As for the edges I have been fiddling with Photoshop and some mask frames that I found on about.com I think more fiddling is needed but it's a start and a great new thing to learn for today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Gypsy !
I LOVE your blog... do you do digi-scrapping on a regular basis and if so, where do you have your gallery? You do some awesome work!
In fact, I'm interested in having more CT members for my Stellarific Creations store at SAS. Come over and have a look if you are interested, ok?
My Blog is http://stellarificcreations.blogspot.com
My Store is
http://stoneaccentsstudio.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=17