Sunday, January 20, 2008

Ready, Set, Stall


This is the appalling state my Scrapbooking table has been in since just before Will was born. It's my sister Caitlin's Birthday on Wednesday and so I need to do some scrapbooking for her, so I tidied it up. And then I did the finishing for the kids pregnancy albums, stuck some photos in Will's First Five years book, sorted the new load of photos...


Then Will woke up and after that it was time to go to sleep. This morning I went in there and tidied and sorted out Will's clothes (been meaning to do that for a month now). And I faffed around doing some other stuff... but have I started Cait's pages... no... I'm having a mental block.. either that or I am just mental. So Cait's if you are reading I suspect your pressie will be late. And don't look at the blog for the next few days... or it will spoil any surprises I might make.


No comments: