Saturday, February 9, 2008

Single and loving it!



Ruby has been a slightly different cat since Jasper went to the farm.

And then we went away for the week and we had to lock her out of the house completely, as we were bug bombing it. And now she is a TOTALLY different cat. And we love it!

We were expecting when we got home from Te Aroha that she would race up when she heard the car and then do that whole aloof cat thing you know.... "Oh you're here, well I suppose you can feed me then." Instead we got...

"Oh yay! Yippeee! I'm so glad you are home, it's so nice to see you! I'm going to hang around all the time. I'm going to sleep on your bed and instead of scooting off after someone feeds me. I'm going to come back to bed and snuggle up, even though Will is in the bed. In fact what the heck I'm EVEN going climb up on MERENIA!"

And we are like, this is SO not our cat, but darn it we like it!

No comments: