Saturday, February 16, 2008

Smile Sigh

So the sigh is one of those great 'PHEW- aaahhhhhh' exhales... I finally created yesterday. I just threw all plans out the window and tidied my table and with Will STILL asleep sat down at it. And made this.


It is a MDF letter on a 6x6in canvas. For the scrappers among you the background is Daisy D's, the W is covered in My Minds Eye, the chipboard is K & co. and the tag is MOD.

Having this done is super satisfying as it completes this ....



Which had been hanging up on the wall in the lounge with a sad little nail in that bottom rht corner just waiting for it's art.

The smile is a whole other story. The joy of Will's 366 project is that I am taking photos of him everyday and as he was wearing a new top yesterday I propped him up briefly to take some pics of his royal handsomeness and unprovoked got these (Like I could provoke them if I did try)...







There was even an accompanying giggle- as Merenia would oft say;
"Would you believe it?!"


No comments: