Saturday, November 22, 2008

The Dawson adventures

I never did get to tell you about our Saturdays with the Dawsons and it's worth telling about so here goes...

The first weekend we had was the first Saturday after the hols. I left Will sleeping at home and went to the Dawson House- Les came over once Will was up and took the four big kids to the base pool. Leaving me with the three smaller kids... we went for a walk around the block and stopped by the playground.

We had lunch and then just hung out till Joz got back.

The next Saturday started the same but instead of Les and Co. coming over to the Dawsons when Will woke up I took the Dawson's to ours. Before that happened Hunter (5) and I had hatched a plan for some making we wanted to do based on something we saw in the Avon Catalogue.

So when we got to our place we picked up Will and Merenia and headed for Westgate leaving Brody with Les and Kieran. We spent a fair whack of cash in the $2 shop and the Warehouse. Got sausages and went home past JK so we could wave at Joz.

Back at home the kids did some playing....

Merenia, Brody and Finley (from next door)

while I got sorted for the making...






We made 2 Advent calendars strings. Each string has 24 pegs. And the Dawsons pegs each have 4 decorations and the Stockley's Pegs each have 2 decorations. The deco's will be removed each day and hung on the tree- in our case the kids are going to have little trees in their own rooms...

Then the kids did some watching while Will slept...




and then they did some playing till Joz came and got them. I really love those kids they are all kind and nice! But I can tell you I can't say that I have any desire to have 7 children of my own.

No comments: