Thursday, November 6, 2008

Examine- A week in the life- Day 3 Wednesday

Wednesday was a busy day I tried to get around to writing notes as I went but it didn't happen so another quick one....

Wake
Eat
Read
Dress- W
Feed- W
kitchen tidy
washing line
school
Sleep-W
Washing
Photos
Photoshop Header
Blog
Wake-W
Play
Read
Blog
Watch- All Saints
Play
Feed
Dance
Sleep-W
Eat- Eggs
Washing-in
Bird Pudding
Secret Vegetable Dinner Prep
Clean-up
Watching Obama
Washing- fold
Wake W
School
Watch Obama
Make Dinner/Photoshop
Will Bed Prep
Les Finish Dinner
Eat- Spag Bol with secret vege
Will Bed
Photoshop
Create
Talk
Bed

Best parts- Will's Mood, Fooling Kieran with the Secret Veges, Progress on the Teacher gifts and my latest 'Gypsy Book', Kal blogging - I was worried.

Worst parts- Running out of Curry Dressing, Will's Sleep, The rose I have been photographing breaking off in the wind!!

Ok so I was like the rest of the world re the whole US Election thing- "Just do it already!"

But yesterday when the TV guys were talking about defining moments of the campaign I realised that this was a defining moment of our time- Cool!... (one of the good ones I hope).

There was a whole bunch more to this day... hopefully the pictures will reflect that! Form now it's time to rid my house of the mad hide and seek crew and then come home and get my baby to bed!

No comments: