Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Weekend Creating...


These are the end of year gifts for the kids class teachers and Merenia's last year teacher who didn't get anything because I was distracted with Will prep.
They will each get two of each decoration.
The patterned paper is Kaisercraft and if you visit their website you'll find the instructions for the decorations.



It's hard to say if I like these or the small balls with the beads the best they are both cool and fairly easy to make- although I did use a lot of glue!


These are the LO's for the weekend's challenges for the scrapbook group I belong to. Nice to get some pages done... but I tell you when I look through all the photos to find ones to suit the challenge I really crave the opportunity to scrap the rest of the photos- NOW!

The title of this is hard to read it's : Unicorns


No comments: