Thursday, November 13, 2008

Upwards and Forwards but not backwards

So last night I sorted out some stuff in the scrapping room and then promptly messed it up putting together an album for my December Daily. It was good mess- the album is made before December and then you spend a little time each day added a photo or two and some text about the days adventures and maybe add a little more decoration. I have all my Christmas scrapping stuff gathered together in one spot for a mini album I have had 'in-progress' for a couple of years (that should really say halted not 'in-progress') so it should be easy to do and it's got me feeling a bit motivated to do that halted album and another I have planned. I haven't figured yet how I am going to do the photo part for the DD... I may just have to go with shiny photos so I can do the kiosk thing or make multiple trips to the photo chemist at Royal Rd... but I aim to have it completed by 2009! I still have to do the numbers and stuff for the DD so I will post the pictures tomorrow. Will's Bird book photos are back and assembled ready for laminating so that will hopefully be finished tonight as well. It's nice to get some forward feeling action going on in this place anyway.

The other action we have a lot of at the moment is upward....

This is the minor variety upward- we also have upward on peoples legs and upward on the couch which is the scariest... if you are going to start trying to defy gravity you really should have some concept of balance or you find yourself heading straight backwards towards an essentially wooden floor. As I write we also have upwards motion into the TV cabinet... I have a bunch of videos to tidy up later. :-)

He also really needs to figure out backwards as well cause he keeps getting stuck!

No comments: