Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Where I Expostulate the Exequies of Ex

The Ex's are soon to be 'Ex' while I was enjoying the challenge of starting posts with Ex the incessant dictionary reading was taking up too much time. So while I am disappointed to have not used excrement, excommunicate, Exchequer, expatriate (curse you lotto!), excrescence, and exterminate I am now expunging ex from the blog titles. Do not expend any energy trying to expostulate with me on this expression. I will not expiate this situation- and I will not be drawn into extemporizing on the subject. The over use of the exulted and exquisite ex words is exploitive to say the least and while I am no expert I am an exponent of 'ex' and I must express my exiguous experience to say that it is exhausting, exasperating and excruciating and I exhort myself to expedite an exit or exeunt stage left causing an exodus and expelling unnecessary ex's.

Gypsy
Ex oficio Down the Right of Way.

PS I expiate for this very execrable post. The Ex's are now extinct.

No comments: