Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Dismal Failure



The title says it all really.

That little dude over there on the floor who's doing his best impression of worlds cutest baby with little squeals, burbles and raspberries is a freakin' loudmouth tyrant.

FORTY minutes is how long it took to get him back to sleep last night and it's lucky the other two are heavy sleepers because he was loud... (and I was louder at times). I did have to get him up and rock him and then I had to put him down again because he is honestly so loud that my ear drums do this strange quivery vibrating thing which just feels gross. So I sat in denial on the couch watching Outrageous Fortune while there was a bit of CIO going on.

I managed to avoid the 11:30pm wake up by my incredible stealth going to bed.

But I was obviously TOO tired still to try and complete this mission. I know this because I woke up when he woke up around 4am to find he had already woken up that night. He was still in my arms and I was still sitting up and had that great (not) hyper extended neck feeling of a person who has been sleeping upright with their head straight backwards. Blah!

Woke up again at 5:30ish (I think) and put him down beside me in bed and finally lay down.... He woke after 7am, thank goodness, and we resisted getting up until about ten to eight he was in his most charming of morning moods... being all cutesy and smiley....

It's 9:15 now and he'll be heading back to bed soon which is great because I need breakfast and a shower.

Yawn.......


No comments: