Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Lots going on...


I have an increasing feeling of frustration as there is so much that I want to do and so little time... I have 3 solid hours during the day when Will is asleep and the rest are interrupted and kind of stilted. I have a bunch of jobs that are one offs that have been on my list for far too long... I'd so love to just finish them! I'm constantly trying to get to what I call maintainence level and I generally don't take anything anything more on (Yeah I hear you Kieley) but I do have a new client album to do now, the photos got delivered yesterday, so now that perfect point is even further away.... so that's why I think I am going to take another blog break.

I do have a couple of post series planned (a bit like the book week one) I want to write a series of posts on how we document our family and another set with what I call "Suzy Duncan Stories" - Suzy was my best friend when I was in primary school although we didn't even go to the same school. :-) I want to get those stories into my personal scrapbook so I figured that the blog could be good motivation and it might be fun. I also need to give an update on the housing situation- some interesting developments that from all sides. So I will see what happens... I may have to crack out the laptop and work alongside Will when he's down on the floor... the temptation of the laptop may motivate him to crawl as well. :-)

Funny story about the client album I am doing. It's a girls 21st album and the younger sister of the girl was one of my students when I taught a term at Hobsonville School BEFORE Kieran was born!!

Right now; I need to work on the production photos I need to weed out the crap and put them in a document for Les to print so we can sell them at school and I am also going to make a photo book which is digitally scrapped... it needs to be finished and uploaded by the end of the day on the 31st so a nice little deadline there... should be cool.... will share pictures later in the week.

No comments: