Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Happy all round


So Les is back.

This means everyone is happy.

Les is happy;
  • to be out of the heat
  • back in his own bed
  • in the company of his family
  • somewhere where the food is normal and cheap
  • away from shoeshine guys
I will upload some photo highlights of his trip sometime soon or maybe he will do a guest post. Maybe even video for the flying fans.

Will is happy; he remembered his Daddy and he thinks himself and daddy to be just the bees knees and the combination of the two of them together is utter bliss.... the only non breastmilk related thing better is getting to watch Kieran do funny tricks whilst being held by Daddy!


Kieran is happy;
  • because he has someone to play Stat Attack with.
  • And also because he's been hanging out with his friend Tony in the past couple of days... they are off upgrading their hockey skills today.

Merenia is happy;
  • Because in her own words she felt like this....


I am happy;
  • because I really love him so it's good to have him around.
  • And because I don't have to do everything
  • and for this week at least I don't have to leave the baby to cry if I wanna go to the loo.
  • And I'm happy because I did some scrapbooking!







I've got just about a million other things to say but this is a do it while he's sleeping quick post... and I need to get my thoughts in order then I will spill all...

In the meantime here's a couple of tonics for heavy hearts and souls....





You should see Will watching these he thinks he's so cute!!

Hey Aneil you wanna come over for dinner sometime soon, I can cook or you can or we can... but we're buying ok? Kieley if Aneil cooks you should come too, he's good!!!


1 comment:

Kielz said...

Sounds good! I cannot believe how these holidays have flown by - but in a different kind of way - it has been really social and I have loved it! Can't wait to see the Turkey photos too! I was wondering when you would post - I am pleased it has been happy families this week. Sunday already feels like 3 weeks ago. Is now a good time to mention I missed OF? We won a bar tab tho - our best round was 80s music hits! PMSL! Kielz xxxx