Sunday, July 13, 2008

It's THAT time again...



That time where parents and teachers go nuts.
The time where supermarkets have theft issues, but the actual product isn't what's stolen.
The time where the little sister gets beaten at every turn.
The time were fibre in the diet is not an issue.
But toilet paper supplies are.
The time where the choice of breakfasts and snacks are obvious.
The time where the pocket is always bulging with a box shape.
The time where there is begging, trading, cajoling and all sorts of other shady deals.
The time where our life gets full of random facts about strange men.
The time where occasionally Les wins and Kieran loses it!
The time where Sanatarium makes a mint.

Yes it's Stat attack time.

I am cursing Weet-bix for the lead time on this one. The weeks preceding this have been full of...

"Are you going to the supermarket today?" ...you asked me that 5 minutes ago...

"Can you check to see if the cards are there?" ... ahhh? No!... not"

"Did you get any cards?" .... no.

"Did they have any marked packs?" ... yeah, they had them and I left them there because I know how desperate you are to get them and so I didn't buy them... NOT!

"Did you check the Weet-bix crunch?"... Yes and the Weet-bix fruity I have followed your instructions my master.

I went to Pak n'Save this one time and they were loading the shelves... so I literally opened a package to see the newest possible Weet-bix.

If you eat Weet-bix and aren't a Rugby fantatical 10 year old boy and don't have one that is closer to you than Kieran then please send us your Stat attack cards because I worry that Kieran will break his bottom taking on all that fibre... and I can't afford to go on buying Weet-bix like this....



Game on!


Yeah baby!

Please send me your cards!!!!

Yummmmy!!!


Oooowww my butt!


No comments: