Sunday, April 6, 2008

Aaaahhh the sweet smell of progress


"Oh look at me I'm so sweet butter wouldn't melt in my mouth"...


..."Seriously, I'm gorgeous!"




The Physio was right mothers do cheat! My cast got cut off on Thursday and has now been transformed into a splint which means I can take it off... which I have just now, to write this long overdue post. I can't believe that it's been a whole week... I thought about it everyday but I've been really grumpy and frustrated and I didn't feel like compounding it by typing with the cast on. Then Thursday I could have posted but I was being good about not taking off the cast except for allowed purposes and then Friday I headed south to the scrapbook table!
{BIG SIGH} Phew that feels good! I have a stack of photos waiting to be scrapped and a pile of plans for non-essential fun scrapping stuff which is waiting for me to make a dent in the essential stuff. Over two days and a bit I scrapped 65 photos ahhhhhhhh..... and I have plans to deal to a bunch of others quite quickly as well. I created a mini album with the photos from Will's first photo shoot. (I only have photos of the cover, I'll take the inside pics tomorrow) And also a mini album of Kieran's first live rugby game....

Full coverage and details on those two tomorrow (I hope, but not promise). The album caused me to take a closer look at Will and I saw this....

They come from Les. Kieran and Merenia have them as well.


Eyelashes that would make a jersey cow jealous.

I would write more, I'm sure there's more to say, but this and a further 20 photos scrapped await me at the other end of the house....


1 comment:

Gee said...

now that's a scrapbook desk I can relate too...