Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Our New Baby Album

Once again my aim was to keep it fast and simple and deal with a lot of photos in an easy way. As well as make sure I remembered every little bit of Will that we love.































Supplies: Grant Archival album, American crafts, Basic Grey, 7 Gypsies, Daisy D's, Fancy pants, Making Memories, Heidi Swapp, Fontwerks, My minds Eye, Hero Arts, Scrapworks, KI Memories and a few others I can't recall right now. Write and ask me if you really need to know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey talented chicky babe - can you do a tutorial? I totally want to copy your black and white board book with Kal's imagesv. So can you? LOL The only thing is I can't give you one as a gift... would you be ok with that? ehehe :P
Kielz

Anonymous said...

Gypsy, love your baby book of Will. So absolutley precious!! Yeah and go the baldy boys!