Thursday, April 17, 2008

Three Post Thursday: Three

Tuesday Merenia had her once a term mental health day... I had really put it off because it's hard work to spend a whole day with Mira's she has an active imagination, talks more than the talkiest thing on the talkingest day of it's life, and takes the most round about route to the end of any story. For example today it took 8 sentences to tell me the notice was about 'new children at school with severe nut allergies'. Anyway..... so she was finally allowed the mental health day that she hadn't even asked for this week. Which makes a change seeing as how she has asked for it about 15 times already this term because and I quote "Mrs James just wants us to do everything her way!" (Damn teachers these days!)

And we made the most of it.... we went to NZ Scrapbook, Spotlight, Starbucks, Ike's emporium, Miss Rae's school, Wheeler's and we dropped into Kieley's house to see Ma and drop off some Feijoa's and boy did that girl score.....

Here are we drinking in style at Starbucks in Brown's Bay...



Here's the inflight entertainment...


Look no hands!


And here's the haul/loot/motherload...


Finally, Will, spurred on by Kieran's recent hair adventures, has been trying out a new 'do' himself... I think it's called the 'Davey Crockett'


Tomorrow I'll do my best to tell you about my awesome weekend, my new book, the highlights of todays leaving activities for Mrs C and any other exciting things I can think of.... that said though, Will has taught me to contemplate at my peril.... so I'll probably do none of that and it'll all be down to his royal cuteness or some related side effect of the aforementioned prince precious!

No comments: