Monday, April 14, 2008

Another letter

But this one was not written by me.

Merenia and I had a standard conversation in the weekend...

M: I've just got nothing to do!
Me: Well that's good then because if there is nothing in your bedroom that you want to do then I can throw out all that stuff that's making a mess down there, because you obviously don't need it.
M: -Stomp stomp stomp- Muffled crying and whimpering from the bedroom.

Later I went to check on her and she was drawing and writing.

Sunday she said; "if dad comes home before us tomorrow (he's in Christchurch) tell him there's a letter for him in his little top drawer".

I expected it to be Merenia's standard; "Dear Dad you are nice and mum is mene (mean) but sometimes she is nice." type thing.

But it wasn't...

to Dad
I miss you when you or me
go to diffrint Places
but
what I do know is the
you or me will be back one day
Soon when we leave. and also
I love you so mach I can't
let go of you.
Love from merenia

No comments: