Friday, April 11, 2008

baldy boys and rugby heads

The hairless one is home from school now so I took a few photos of him and the other hairless one....




Some how today someone owing me a favour ended up in me drawing the short straw. We babysat Tony and Petra recently while their Dad and his partner went to a concert. He said... "I owe you one!" I said "Cool can you bring Kieran home from the school Disco as Les is away in Christchurch this weekend"
"Sure" Paul said. 'Great!' thought I- won't have to take M and W out in the night won't have to make 3 trips to school Yay!
The reality of the situation is Tony came home with us after school. We have to drop M to the Junior Disco... pick up Fish and chips for the boys. Drop the boys at the senior disco and pick up Merenia and Petra at the same time... pick up fish and chips for the girls... and then await Paul doing disco clean-up before he drops off K and picks up P. And we also have a bonus Elliot this afternoon so I have 3 boys talking non-stop Rugby and playing non-stop rugby.....


No comments: