Saturday, April 19, 2008

Several Post Saturday: What Kal said and other stuff

Yesterday Kal said "Life is a hassle" and today she clarified that for the dumbasses who didn't get it... I got it yesterday but the way she said it today really struck a chord with me....

The hassle I was referring to - was just a tongue-in-cheek phrase for the outside bits THAT MIGHT DISTRACT ME from realizing that Dan and I have been totally gifted this beautiful new person to care for who is just a little over 120 days old... Really. She's just learning who we are and where she is and instead of hustling-and-bustling her all over the place - it might serve her better to just be conscious of what and why we do things. And just be. And breathe. That's all. And that's everything.

And that is 100% where I am at at the moment... except of course My Dan is called Les and my new person is a boy.

Quick precis of last Saturday; Kieley, yummy food, creating and series 4 of Outrageous fortune on DVD till midnight... what more does a girl need.

The $28 dollar piece of sand story... Merenia got some dirt (like one grain of dirt) in her eye at school on Wednesday and it caused a huge amount of trouble so I ended up having to go pick her up and take her to the Dr. He fished out the dirt and all was cured for $28 dollars!

The low-down on Mr Willie: Monday was a relatively normal day, Tuesday was an out and about wash out due the girls day, Wednesday was upset by the eye issue and Thursday was a sleeping disaster due to time spent at school I tried to get him back to normal on Friday but he was honestly so buggered he spent most of the day screaming (I still have the headache to prove it). Today is more of the same.... but hey at least he's cute eh?...




No comments: