Sunday, May 11, 2008

Guest Blogger: Merenia 1

Merenia's Netball team had their first game of the season yesterday. She joins us as today's guest blogger to tell you about it:

My netball game was at the Trusts stadium it started at 9am and finished at around 9:30am We were playing against the Summerland ferns, they are a year 4 team we are a year 3 team. In the first third me and my friend were off and cheering for the Whenuapai Razors.In the the second third I played in, you guest it.... I was playing ga/goal attack. And in the last third I played in the position gk/goal keep . It was really fun. At the end of the game the score was 4-0 to the Summerland ferns. The player of the day got a Moro bar and the player of the day was Petra. And last of all the players on my team are... me Courtney J , Courtney H, Kadea, Grace, Nalini-tiara, Petra, and Alyssa.


I am waiting for the whistle to blow so I can run up to Grace and try and get the ball.


The Summerland ferns have the ball and me and some of my team are jumping three steps away from their player trying to intercept the ball.


The ball went out and the Ferns got to throw it in. I was in GA at this time and trying to get the ball so I could shoot a goal.


I am trying to shoot the hoop.



Me and Courtney and Petra are all trying to intercept the ball.


I am trying to pass the ball away to my team, so we can score.



I am passing the ball to Alyssa so we can get it closer to the hoop.


I got under the hoop and Alyssa passed back to me so I could have another turn to try and get a goal.


My baby brother, my dad and my Mum were all standing on the side watching the game. And Kieran was standing at the end to catch the ball so I could throw it back in if it went out.


My team is giving three cheers for the Summerland Ferns.


No comments: