Thursday, May 22, 2008

Murphy's Law of Baby Sleep #15546

If you put a baby,
who doesn't sleep more than an hour during the day,
down for a nap at 7:30am
on a school morning,
he will sleep for approx
2 hours.


On the plus side that means you can....

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

.....do a whole bunch of stuff that I DID have photos of but our DSLR Camera compact flash is playing up and left me only one photo from yesterday when Will was all sad and sweet sleeping on the couch in the lounge because he's not very well. At least I have one or else that'd be my 366 project messed up for lack of a photo and not even my own fault!!

I wouldn't have let continue to sleep through the start of school except with the yukky cold and all I figured he needed it and the kids didn't mind being half an hour late.

Anyway there is still more to do and I bet this sleep won't be half as long! So I'll talk more later.

Thanks for the supportive emails re my last 2 posts... we're ok just angry.... of course the out side of house is about to be painted now... it doesn't need it... but hey why spend money on something sensible... at least I got to 'choose' the colour.

Time for me to Focus.



No comments: