Monday, May 19, 2008

The look on her face



The photo I didn't take on Saturday happened not long after I gave Merenia a new pack of beads. I brought them for her because I loved that they looked like good lollies. And so of course she pretended they were lollies and offered that sweet red and white one to her Dad. He popped it in his mouth and she looked absolutely delighted at the trick she had played. But that's not the photo I didn't take. The photo I didn't take was seconds later when Les started making choking noises the transition from delight to pure horror and absolute worry when she thought that she had caused her Dad to choke was absolutely priceless. It's lucky Les didn't fully carry out his trick as the next part was to drop to the ground... I'm not sure her little heart could have taken that!

No comments: