Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Another Tuesday in Paradise

A little catch up post again... I fear it won't be quite what I intended but I need to get this stuff out there before time passes me by again. With Will now hitting the 6 Month mark it's pretty much time to start solids. I must say he has showed a serious interest in our food of late and seems to have taken to big people food like a duck to water....


.... just kidding I'm going to wait till next month and then start solids. He's been having a little extra pear with his reflux medicine so I can't see it being a big deal and may help our current night waking (4 x plus each night) issue.

I managed to cram in a little creating on Friday making up a travel journal for Les to fill in while he is away. I asked him if he would give me 3 minutes each day and he said he could so I've made him this and he can fill in the blanks and I'll add photos and other bits later....








The back has a pocket for stashing little bits and pieces, postcards and such and I gave it to him in a bag that will fit brochures and such. all of which I can just punch holes in and add to the album when he gets home.


When we were in Australia Les went away relatively often and as Kieran was so little I had a picture of him and Les laminated so he could have it and play with it as often as he wanted. Which it turned out was quite often... he really liked to drag that picture around the house.

Being a fully fledged scrapbooker now Will has something a little more upmarket.... I whipped this up in the weekend and am really happy with it....








And just a little something from Onehunga's main street today. If you know us well you'll know that we call Merenia 'Mira's' most of the time and so I thought this was really cool....




No comments: