Monday, June 23, 2008

Indiana, Starlight and Maybe




I met a little girl at the supermarket on Saturday. She was given the honour of naming her new baby brother. She named him Luke... after another famous Luke. "Luke McAllister" I asked?
"NO he's Luke Andrew!"
"But you named him after another Luke" her dad said....

I was talking to the kids about this when I got home and Kieran said he'd call himself 'Indy'. Merenia went for 'Starlight' and she named Will 'Maybe' well that's what I thought she said but in actual fact it was Maisy... which I guess makes sense considering they were naming themselves after favourite charaters and Will does love Maisy books.

And why was I at the supermarket that vaguely ugly Saturday morning? Well because I went to the Dawsons the night before of course!

And why did I go to the Dawsons? Because I was invited to play the Grey's Anatomy game. (Daniella won all 3 games... I've taught her well!)

And why does that mean I needed to make an urgent call to the supermarket? Because I needed to break one of my key life tenants and get these.....

I DON'T do sweet and savoury. Don't like pineapple on my pizza, don't like raisins or orange in my salad, won't eat the pineapple in sweet and sour... no carrot cake or pumpkin pie for me and Cheesecake Nah-uh, no way, not ever, never.

Until. Now. OH MY GOD! Let's face it anyone who's anyone knows that Philadelphia Cream Cheese is god among cream cheese. And Sweet Chilli Philly was pure genius on the part of the company. BUT STRAWBERRY PHILLI UM HELLO!!!!!! Where have you been all my life??? You truly are heaven totally worth breaking the covenant that is No sweet with your savoury. And on lightly toasted bagels... devine is an understatement.

Thank goodness Les is off to Turkey today because I am moving in my new LOVE!




I meant to post that photo back on the 19th but Kieran had a Rugby tournament so Me and Will headed out to that not long after the photo was taken and I just haven't got to it till now. I've also got the 6 month Monkey photos and Kieran wants to do a guest blog on the Rugby so expect lots more personal stuff from us this week... and I've got some plans for my next three weeks of nights alone with the computer and my strawberry philly.. so the blog should be a lot more tasty for the next few weeks at least.

In the mean time I have a couple of last minute jobs to do before we head out to the airport.

Time to FOCUS Ciao for now!

It was Luke Skywalker of course... what better Luke to name your baby brother after?!

No comments: