Sunday, June 29, 2008

Nothing to Report


We got a call from Les just before bed time (I'm still loving Skype!!) And basically he had nothing to report. The day will be spent processing models. He's made himself a little bed down in their section because there's not much going on till it's their turn and he's not well (hasn't been well since he got there!). The good news is they finally sent a big email with lots of pictures and stuff. The bad news is that I'm yet to find anyone who received it! :-(

There is a second page of pictures up on the website. But none of the guys... one possible sighting of Joe but I can't say for sure. Looking at the gallery is troublesome for many reasons but the worst I discovered today was the guy in the speedos!!! Yeeee- UK!

He did say that due them helping fix models for the US juniors and Joe loaning a model that they are being well looked after by the US Team which is great because their Tow men are the best.

The Opening Ceremony happens at 4:30am our time (19:30 Local) and I get the impression that by the time it's done the guys will be glad to head back to the hotel as it's going to be a long day out in the heat with not much to do. (Boy that Turkey Weather sucks doesn't it... 27deg and no Thunder or snow, no lightening, no hail or gale force winds... positively droll and boring I'd say!)

This next bit is for Les...

I finished your Digi page... it's for your office....


Learned something new in Photoshop too... damn I'm good!
  • Hoşça kalın Arkadaş
  • Yarın görüşürüz
  • İyi geceler

No comments: