Sunday, December 14, 2008

Daily December #12 Giving a Performance

Guest Blogger: Merenia

On Friday the Junior Choir went to Hobsonville Gardens Rest home. It was stinky there. The songs we sang were; Jingle Bell Rock, A child was born, Christmas is a season of love, Rudolph the red-nosed Reindeer, and Pohutakawa Tree. After we had finished singing the songs we got to go talk to people and we got to have drinks and food. One of the people I talked to only had one leg. Me, Petra and Josie all saw their wish tree. One said that 'I wish I could go out to a hot sunny beach with my family'. Another one was that 'I wish I could go out and have a special dinner with my family at a restaurant' and another said 'I wish I could go out at Christmas time and see my family'. The people there were really nice and I enjoyed it.
(Photos will hopefully follow- I didn't get to go because of W's Chicken Pox)

No comments: