Thursday, December 4, 2008

Daily December #4: Giving Joy

For the first time this year after Christmas I hid the Christmas books... there may have been one or two I missed but for the most part they have been stashed away in the cupboard waiting for today. And it's been lovely- like greeting old friends home for the holidays. Each year we buy a new Christmas book for Christmas. Meaning that we have quite a collection. It's lovely to pull each book out of the bag and remeber the yummy Christmas goodness in them all. This year new book is Slinky Malinki's Christmas Crackers (although we may also buy Olive the other Reindeer if we can find it as Wills advent calendar has us all intrigued!).



By the way I may write a Christmas book blog post if I get a chance but in the meantime top of the list obviously has to be... Suess' The Grinch Who Stole Christmas

I used to have a massive collection of Christmas books when I was younger but I loaned them to a fellow student teacher who had a term 4 posting in a religious School- much to my devastation she never returned them... Bobbi if you happen across this I want them back!!

No comments: