Thursday, December 4, 2008

Scrapbookers Christmas List

Ok here's my list I had hoped to check it twice but no time.... This is what I think any self-respecting scrapbooker would be happy to find under the tree come the 25th.....

Anything Jenni Bowlin. I'm a huge fan of the vintage look she has going on and I love that practically all her stuff is red, black and white/off-white. Check out these and these and these and these and these and these and these.

Sassafras Lass make really fun scrapbook papers and while I already have TOO MANY papers I am hanging out for some more of theirs! Check out these and these and these and these and these and these and these.

Basic Grey; Rub-ons; Stamps and Wassil Paper

Crop-a-dile Big Bite

Hambly screen prints; Rub-on Trees; 12 x 12 Acrylic Stamps, and these,

Heidi Swapp; Clear Extras; Butterfly Mirrors; Gel Blossoms;Masks

Fontwerks; Ringo Stars Stamps; plant a tree stamps; Flitter Clear stamps

KI Memories; Sheers and here, and Lace paper, and here and here.

Fancy Pants; 8x8 Album; About a boy PP.

Making Memories; Slice; labelfetti.

Prima; Flowers, Papers, transparencies, and here, and tape,

Karen Foster; Christmas Village and sleigh

Scenic Route; Garland; and here; and here; and the stamps;

Tim Holtz masks, sprocket gears


I realise that this post should have pictures but I am a bit nervous of displaying other peoples pictures in case of copyright issues. So apologies!

No comments: