Monday, December 22, 2008

There's a question....

Eggnog or Hot Chocolate?

Eggnog I just googled for recipes the other day because I have had any in ages!!

Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?

The elves wrap them of course what sort of question is that???

Colored lights on tree/house or white?

Nothing on the house. Coloured and white on the tree... although I am streamlining our Christmas deco's and looking to update a little at the boxing day sales.

Do you hang mistletoe?

Nope but I do remember my Mum used to trace my foot less one toe and hang it up when I was a kid... mistletoe not being commonly found in Dunedin.

When do you put up your decorations?

Usually on the first weekend in December but due to 'circumstances' the house got a little decorated last week and the tree went up yesterday.
What is your favorite holiday dish?

Ham, ham, ham and oh some more ham... off the bone of course.

Favorite Holiday memory as a child?

Nothing specific but I do remember fondly big Christmases with lots of cousins at my Nana's house.

Do you believe in Santa?

Hello???? What do you mean do - is there any other option??

Can you ice skate?

Yep, I quite like it!

Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?

Nope

How do you decorate your Christmas Tree?

It's kind of eclectic at the moment kindy made, hand made- old stuff new stuff but- no blue stuff.

Snow! Love it or Dread it?

Love it for sure!!

Do you remember your favorite gift?

Not really but my first 10 speed when I was around 10 was a big hit! I spent the better part of the weeks after Christmas riding and listening to the walkman I had gotten for my birthday a few months earlier.

What is your favorite Holiday Dessert?

Fruit salad... we make a really full on one with every fruit I can get my hands on and about a litre of fruit juice added in.

What tops your tree?

We were angel people but the last couple of years we have gone with a big red star.

What is your favorite holiday tradition?

A toss up between decorating the house and tree and cooked breakfast we have on Christmas morning.

Which do you prefer giving or Receiving gifts?

100% Giving!!!!

What is your favorite Christmas Song?

Not normally into carols but I do like the Starbucks Carol CD in particular Let it Snow! I HATE with a passion Snoopy's Christmas.

Candy canes on the tree?
Nah... not into candy canes at all and in Auckland's Humidity they kind of melt and make the tree all sticky (Not good when your tree is the reuseable kind).

What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you?

Relaxing and appreciating my friends and family.

No comments: